- Any exterior modification requires prior approval by the Architectural Committee. Roofing, painting, back yard modifications, etc. all require prior authorization. Please remember that currently no synthetic turf is allowed. https://www.barrington-heights.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Barrington-Heights-WL-ARC-application.pdf
- Please trim up any trees, replace any dead bushes and keep your yards maintained on a routine basis this growing season.
- Tree removal requires prior authorization from the Association and the City Tree guidelines/approval process is required as well.
- Now is a good time of year to perform moss removal from the roofs, siding, driveways and concrete.
- Click here for more information on tree maintenance rules.
- Be mindful to properly irrigate your landscaping as the weather becomes warmer. If your parking strip grass is not thriving due to the trees, please contact management for some options that you may want to consider and apply for approval to instal
Next meeting Wednesday, November 6th at 6:00 p.m.