Street Trees and Sidewalk Repairs
The Board of Directors is requiring all missing street trees be replaced and sidewalks that are currently a trip hazard be repaired or replaced by no later than July 1, 2014.
There are many vendors that replace and/or grind sidewalks in your area.
- Concrete Flatwork Perfexon Construction Inc – Ph. 503-701-7174- recently installed the sidewalk at the Salamo entrance of Barrington Heights
- Coast Pavement (Ken VanDomelen) – Direct Phone: 503-619-2552 – Cell: 503-319-3860
- Pavement Maintenance (Erica Savadow-Pope) – Phone: 503 257 9257
- Springer Construction (Steve Shaw) 503-209-7059
- Jeff & Sons (Jeff Conklin) 503-538-8156
- Terry Rinkes Tractor Work 503-519-4561
A list of West Linn approved street trees and information about the Covenants Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R) requirement regarding the street trees can be found on our Street Trees page. Our Sidewalks page has information about sidewalk issues and helpful tips for repair, as well as a sample Public Works permit for sidewalk repairs.
Please contact Stacy Bloos with The Management Trust by email or call her at 503-670-8111 ext. 247 with any questions.
Do you want to paint your home a new color? Are you thinking of removing that big hedge of Portuguese Laurels for something that grows lower? Need a new roof? Please fill out an ARC application and receive approval before you start the project. The applications are available right here on the website. It only takes a few minutes and ARC, the Board and your neighbors will be very happy.
Upcoming meeting dates
- 6/11/14 Board meeting
- 8/13/14 Board meeting
- 10/8/14 Board meeting