Spring has Sprung and it’s time for a little home improvement…
Please remember to fill out an ARC application and get approval before you start those big projects.
It’s time to be a proactive homeowner
Here are a few tips to help you get started.
- Test all smoke detectors. Make sure they work properly and replace all batteries.
- Check for roof damage. Winter weather can cause even the best shingles to break or blow off.
- Inspect siding. Look for cracks to prevent water damage.
- Wash your windows. The best way to inspect a window is to clean it. Even greater is that you can actually see out!
- Tidy your garage. Give those unwanted items away and feel good about your friends and neighbors making a surprise appearance.
- Clean up any yard debris and fertilize your lawn.
Just give me the wine and no one gets hurt…
A special thanks to Minny Olson and Michelle Walker for planning and hosting the season’s first wine meet and greet.
- Look for more Barrington Heights social events in the next newsletter.
New Landscape leaders
Connie Cermak and Deb Reber are now co-chairing the landscape committee. A BIG thank you to Sue Jones for heading up the landscape committee for so many years. You have graciously made our neighborhood a more beautiful place to live.
Summer is right around the corner and the summer recreation activities guide is now available. For a list of youth and adult activities go to www.westlinnoregon.gov.
Real Estate News
The housing market is hotter than ever and many homes are selling within a week of being listed. Best wishes to neighbors who are making a change and welcome to those joining our beautiful neighborhood!