Street Trees and Sidewalk Repairs
The Board of Directors is requiring all missing street trees be replaced by January 1, 2014 and sidewalks that are currently a trip hazard be repaired or replaced by no later than September 30, 2013.
There are many vendors that replace and/or grind sidewalks in our area.
- Concrete Flatwork Perfexon Construction Inc – Ph. 503-701-7174- recently installed the sidewalk at the Salamo entrance of Barrington Heights
- Coast Pavement (Ken VanDomelen) – Direct Phone: 503-619-2552 – Cell: 503-319-3860
- Pavement Maintenance (Erica Savadow-Pope) – Phone: 503 257 9257
- Springer Construction (Steve Shaw) 503-209-7059
- Jeff & Sons (Jeff Conklin) 503-538-8156
- Terry Rinkes Tractor Work 503-519-4561
A list of West Linn approved street trees and information about the Covenants Conditions and Restrictions (CC&R) requirement regarding the street trees can be found on our Street Trees page. Our Sidewalks page has information about sidewalk issues and helpful tips for repair.
Please contact Stacy Bloos with The Management Trust by email or call her at 503-670-8111 ext. 247 with any questions.